Parc de l’Harmonie
Founded in 1829 by a young music-lover from Herve, The Royal Harmony Society purchased land in 1832 not far from the River Vesdre. In the grounds, there are still the remains of the last musical bandstand in Verviers, inaugurated on 13th August 1854, listed since 1982 and restored in 1994.
- Unaccompanied visits for individuals (always available)
- Guided tours for groups (on request)
- Unaccompanied visits for groups (always available)