E-bike et trottinettes à la Gileppe
Would you like to discover Lake Gileppe and its dam other than on foot? You have two different possibilities and something tells us that you will be attracted by these two equipment hire opportunities.
>>> Hire of all-terrain electric scooters, with models for children and adults.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING ?
- Clothing suited to the weather conditions and to all terrains
- Waterproof trousers (available for hire for €3 on site) and Wellington boots if it rains
- Closed shoes
- A €50 DEPOSIT (IN CASH) per scooter
- It is COMPULSORY to wear a helmet (provided free of charge on site).
- A backpack containing the battery will be provided to you on site, so do not bring your own, you only have one back!
>>> E-bike hire: the ideal rides is the tour around the lake (which is 16-km long!), marked with 'bicycle lake tour' beacons. Level of difficulty: easy. Type of route / traffic: 80% of the route is car-free - 15% is on quite back roads - 5% is in normal traffic.