Sur les Remparts
In the heart of the medieval village of Limbourg, this small stone house has been fully restored and comfortably furnished, allowing you to discover this unique site in Belgium in the peace and quiet of its alleyways and close to nature walks.
The living room has a TV, DVD player and stereo. The kitchen is functional and pleasant, ideal for preparing and sharing meals throughout the stay. The bedroom has a double bed and the option of adding a cot. The gîte has a mezzanine where you have two options: a reading area or a second bedroom with a double sofa bed and a folding single bed. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin and WC.
Dogs are not allowed!
Please contact the managers for more information.
Opening dates and times :
- Basic capacity : 2
- Extra capacity : 3
- Cot capacity : 1
- Fire certificate : urn:val:attestincend:moins9
- Total number of rooms : 1
- Total number of double beds : 2
- Total number of single beds : 1
- Total number of bunk beds : 0
- Total number of cots : 0
- Total number of toilets : 0
- Total number of bathrooms : 1
- Total number of showers : 0